GET A CHANCE IN TO ACT IN RAMCHARAN'S NEW MOVIE

Do you live in USA & wants share screen with Ramcharan?
Bommarillu Bhaskar will be directing Ramcharan's third film. As Magadheera is getting ready for release, Ramcharan is getting ready to act in Bommarillu Bhaskar's direction where Genelia is going to pair up opposite Charan

Nagababu is producing the film on Anjana productions banner. Most of the film's shoot will be done USA and Anjana Productions has now given a casting call exclusively to those who are living in the US to be a part of the fresh schedule that will be shot there.

The requirement is – Girls aged between 18- 22 (20 members), Boys between age of 18 to 22 (15 members), Males aged between 35 to 45 (5 members), Females aged between 35 to 45(5 members), Kids aged between 5 to 12 (5 members) and Fighters with well built physique (10 members).

So those who are interested can send in their profiles with full size, mid size and close photographs to artistes.anjana©gmail.com.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

4 comments:

Unknown said...

hi charan i want to act with u in u r film please give me chance

Prashant Guruji said...

hi this is prashant from gulbarga. i have just completed mechanical engineering. my age is 22. i am interested in acting.i will give my 100% efforts and work hard .please give me a chance sir.my email id is pvsalimath@gmail.com and my mobile no. is +919632295085.waiting for your reply. OM SRI YELLAMME NAMA OM SRI AMBABHAVANI NAMA

Prashant Guruji said...

sir i am good looking and handsome. i have done mant dramas in school and college days so iam pretty confident sir.please give me a chance sir. waiting for your reply sir.sir if you want, i will send my photos .OM SRI YELLAMMA NAMA OM SRI AMBABHAVANI NAMA

Unknown said...

HI .....My name is Anand. I'm from andhra and now living in Mumbai.I like very much to act.I only believe in "SKILL", therefore anything I have learnt to try hard.I would be thankfull if i get any chance.My mails:- NEW_HOT_GUY2008@YAHOO.COM,anand_adule@yahoo.com.Mymobile no.919870706612

Post a Comment