Mahesh Babu's - Special Interview

Prince Mahesh Babu as a part of promotion of Thums Up made his presence at IMAX Mac Donald on Friday and spoke to media answering the following questions.

Q-You are looking slim-is it for six pack

Mahesh- If not six pack, one can't be slim?

Q-You have taken lot of gap after Athidhi film?

Mahesh-I couldn't do films due to my personal work I apologize with my fans, I will try to do two films a year from now on wards.

Q-People say 'Mahesh don't come out frequently and don't meet your fans'

Mahesh- There is nothing like that, I won't miss any chance to meet them.

Q-How do you plan your Vinayaka Chavithi?

Mahesh-Nothing special, we just bring small Vinayaka statue and perform Pooja.

Q-Is there any chance for multi-starer films?

Mahesh-If the script allows, I am always ready.

Q. Tell something about your Varudu?

Mahesh-That title Varudu isn't confirmed, we will tell you the details later.

Q- Heroine you most like?

Mahesh- Sridevi

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment