‘I don’t treat Naga Chaitanya like a star kid’

One of the Tamil film industry’s acclaimed directors, Gautam Vasudev Menon, will soon make a major switch in his career. Gautam’s all set to enter Tollywood and is directing none other than Nagarjuna Jr, Naga Chaitanya. “I’ve always admired Nagarjuna, especially after Udayam (Shiva). And he likes my work, too. Nagarjuna even told me that if an interesting script comes up, he’d like his son to work with me,” explains Gautam. The star son, he says, is just like his father. “We’ve just shot a couple of portions, but I can see the similarities. Not only does Naga Chaitanya look like his father, but also shows the same commitment to his work,” observes Gautam.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment