Kalyan Ram speaks about Jr NTR

Jr NTR & Kalyan Ram are the grand sons of legendary NTR and are carrying his legacy in Tollywood. Recently, Kalyan Ram spoke at length about his relationship with Jr NTR in an interview. He stated that he share a great rapport with Jr NTR.

'During childhood, we had a very less interaction and used to meet once in a while and it was more of a formal conversation. As Jr NTR is 5 years younger to me and there was a kind of gap between us,' said Kalyan Ram.

'When I was shooting for my first movie 'Tholi Chupulone,' we met again after a long time. He respected me as I was elder to him, and our rapport increased at that time. Jr NTR was shooting for 'Simhadri' at the same time in Vizag and we used to go out for dinner and shopping every day. We now share a great rapport between us and we keep meeting often. I enjoy watching his movies and he is a superb actor,' he finished.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment