Kamal's Eenadu audio released

Kamal Hassan-Venkatesh starrer Eenadu had its audio launch at Taj Banjara, Hyderabad. The film directed by Chakri Tholeti is the remake of Bollywood blockbuster – A Wednesday. K. Raghavendra Rao, Kamal Hassan, Venkatesh, Achhireddy, Gouthami, Kodandarami Reddy, Paruchuri Gopalakrishna, Neelakanta, Shruti Hassan, Akshara Hassan, Subbalakshmi and others took part in the programme. K.Raghavedra rao unveiled the audio CD and presented the first number to yesteryear heroine Gowthami. Paruchuri Gopalakrishna said: “When we wrote the script for the yesteryears blockbuster Eenadu, it was written keeping in view of hero Sridhar, but later it was taken by Krishna. Kamal Hassan is like a dictionary in Indian Cinema. I hope that the film would create a new history in Telugu film industry.” Gowthami said: “I did the dubbing for this film in some stretches. Our Shruti rendered the music, while Akshara debuted as the choreographer. I feel proud of them and hope that they would hold great future.” Venkatesh said: “Sruthi Hassan did give a great music and I thank her so much. This is only the beginning for Kamal’s daughters. Though I do not have any scenes where I had to work with Kamal directly, I could do my best for the holistic result of the film.” Kamal Hassan said: “It gives a great feeling that I cherish friendship with Venky. It is a big boon from the audience to be a star and to be a man; it is a gift from God. I am only a support to my daughter and she has to develop her footage of her own based on talent. This is a complete commercial film. The man who gave very bad photography for my film Sagara Sangamam have done excellent direction for Eenadu ”

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment