Magadheera villain’s wife is Telugu Girl?

Working with Charan Tej was good fun, reveals Dev. “He is friendly, sensitive and grounded. We hit it off quite well,” says Dev who is now busy learning Telugu from his tutors, and his wife is a “Telugu ammayi”. “My wife insists on talking to me in Telugu, so that I can learn faster,” he adds. The onscreen baddie has been getting several offers to play the lead, but is hesitant to take them up. “There is fierce competition among actors these days and I don’t want to take up the role of a hero. I’d rather play negative roles convincingly,” he quips. And if everything goes well, Dev might make Hyderabad his home. “If I continue to get good work here, I may move to Hyderabad soon.”

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment