Neeta Chanda flaunts Mandal's outfit at KFW

Kolkata, Sep 12 (IANS) Bollywood star Neeta Chanda of 'Traffic Signal' fame was the show stopper for Soumitra Mandal's collection that was showcased at the ongoing Kolkata Fashion Week-II.

'I really liked the look of the outfit I am wearing. I am a very casual kind of person. I carry myself according to the place I am going to,' Neeta told reporters after the show late Friday.

Mandal, who displayed black and white western wear, said he used only natural fabrics.

'I used handloom, linen and silk and the prints were hand batik,' he explained.

Six of Chanda's films are releasing this year and she is shooting the seventh one in South Africa for Anees Bazmee opposite Sanjay Dutt.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment