Relation between Tarak and Kalyan Ram

NTR Kalyanram
Kalyan Ram was asked this question by Lakshmi on her talk show. Kalyan Ram said that they had a very less interaction during their childhood. He said "We used to meet once in a while and just say Hi and Bye. Infact he is 5 years younger to me. So there is a kind of generation gap between us. We met each other after a long time during my Tholi Choopululoni and I was surprised to see him getting big. He has respect for me as I was elder to him. Our rapport increased at that time as Tarak was shooting for Simhadri at the same time in Vizag we used to go out for dinner etc every day and out relation got better. From then we have a good relation with the family"

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment