Rohit speaks about Baanam

After sons of stars, producers and directors it's the turn of a political heavyweight to make a T-town splash. Rohit Nara, nephew of former Chief Minister Chandra Babu Naidu makes his debut with "Baanam."

Asked when, why he chosen acting over politics, Rohit confessed, 'Politics was never a career option for me, even acting wasn't there in my scheme of things. I'm a bio-technology graduate and was planning to do my masters. But, my fate had other plans and now I'm here.'

Then, what's the reason behind to chose "Baanam" as his debut, 'Script was novel' says Rohit. 'I like a plot-driven subject rather than a star-driven subject. In this film, I'm playing a intense role, which helped me to showcase my acting skills.'

Off the camera, Rohit isn't a party animal and prefers to attend only select bashes. But he religiously watches 'one' movie a day, listens to music and uses laptops if necessary, he says. For now he's also 'looking out for meaningful scripts among a couple of offers,' he says.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment