Ram Charan’s Own Production House



Ram Charan Teja, the son of Chiranjeevi is planning to start his own production house soon. He has now signed a bilingual with Bommarillu Bhasker and also getting onto floors with next film in the summer of 2010. He has his own strategy of making himself popular in both Telugu and Tamil industries simultaneously. He wishes to grow a leaf more than his father.
 
Sharing his experiences he said, “My happiness knows no boundaries when I acted with my dad for the first time in Magadheera in the remix of Bangarukodipetta….. It took me a week to convince him for that. He hugged me after watching the film and I felt suffocated. He is very proud of me”.
 
Ram Charan also said that his look with long hair up to his shoulders and the typical beard with which he appeared wouldn’t repeat again in any of his future films. He said that he wishes to experiment a new look from film to film.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment