Dad hugged me: Charan

Magadheera has turned Ram Charan Teja into a mass hero. And one of the special aspects of the film for him was dad Chiranjeevi agreeing to make an appearance in it. “I never thought I’d get him to do it as he was so busy with politics. It took me a week to convince him and he kept aside four days just to feature in the remix of Bangaru Kodi Petta. I’m glad that I starred alongside him for at least two minutes, if not in a two-hour film,” smiles Charan.
Apparently, the Mega Star was very moved by Charan’s portrayal of Kala Bhairava in the movie. “Dad hugged me so tight that I felt suffocated! He was very proud of me,” says the actor.
Why has he done just two films in two years? “Since I played a warrior in Magadheera, my character sported shoulder-length hair and a thick beard. The look couldn’t be repeated in any other film. Now, I’ve signed a bilingual with Bhasker of Bommarilu fame, which is a love story, and another project that is to start early next year,” says the actor, who will start his own production house soon.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment